NutraBio Muscle Matrix Protein 2Ib
Muscle Matrix contains 25 grams of pure, complete protein derived from two different milk sources that digest and absorb at different rates to ignite muscle protein synthesis and keep amino acid levels in systemic circulation elevated for hours; in turn providing the perfect anabolic state for maximizing muscle growth and repair. The whey isolate in Muscle Matrix is rapidly digested and causes robust hyperaminoacidemia (elevated amino acid levels in the blood) that remains elevated after 1.5 hours and returns to baseline after approximately 3-5 hours. These elevated levels increase protein synthesis and anabolism. In contrast, the micellar casein found in Muscle Matrixcoagulates in the gut and is digested slower than whey protein isolate. This leads to a slow increase in amino acid concentrations in the blood that remain elevated for up to 7 hours, thus extending muscle protein synthesis times. In sum these two proteins found in Muscle Matrix protein work together at the right times to help you achieve results.
What you WILL FIND in each serving of NutraBio Muscle Matrix Protein:
- A protein with full label/ingredient disclosure
- 25 grams of complete, high quality protein derived from whey protein isolate and micellar casein
- An advanced full spectrum amino acid profile to maximize protein synthesis, minimize muscle breakdown, and support recovery.
- Cold processed, Cross flow micro and ultra-filtered non denatured whey. With a full balance of bioactive whey protein fractions.
- A protein that is low in net carbs, lactose, fat, cholesterol, and is gluten and BSE/TSE free. Everything you need and nothing you don't.
- A protein that is kosher
- A protein that is developed in our own GMP certified and FDA inspected facility. 99.9% of our competitors can't make this claim. We have total control of our protein isolate from start to finish.
What you WON'T FIND in NutraBio Muscle Matrix Protein:
- Proprietary blends or amino spiking. We provide full label/ingredient disclosure on our Muscle Matrix protein. No games, no tricks... just the purest, freshest protein available.
- Inferior sources of protein such as low quality whey concentrates.
- Extra added amino acids like taurine or glycine used by some brands to boost nitrogen content and fool you into thinking you are getting more protein than you really are.
- Ion exchange or acid treated protein which destroys the natural undenatured state of whey causing it to lose its anti-cancer and immune stimulating activity.
- Fillers, excipients, maltodextrin or dextrose, added sugar or carbs, artificial colors, GMOs, or banned substances.
- Banned substances