- Cell Volumization
- Lactic Acid Elimination
- Supports a Boost in Energy
- Increases Recovery Time
- Improves Strength & Power
- Increase Lean Muscle & Muscle Size
What is APS Creatine Monohydrate?
Creatine is a natural substance that is synthesized in the body from three amino acids, arginine, glycine and methionine. It’s also found naturally in certain foods. Short term supplementation of creatine has been shown to significantly increase muscular performance. It is felt that it may help athletes work out at a higher intensity during resistance exercise. A resulting greater training stimulus over time may result in enhanced physiologic adaptations. In the body, creatine helps to regenerate ADP (spent energy) back into ATP for increased energy output involving short, intense bursts of energy.
Creatine Monohydrate: 5000mg per serving.
What can I expect?
Creatine provides muscular support for people of all ages and activity levels. In fact, creatine use is widespread among professional and amateur athletes. Creatine helps promote exercise and athletic performance and supports recovery from high-intensity exercise. Creatine is especially good during short-term, high-intensity exercise. Creatine can help muscles recover after exercise. †
Featured customer reviews:
Reviewed by Marcos
First time I use the product, I was even scared by the size of the pot, I imagined something smaller. The taste is not the best, but it sure wasn't the worst creatine I have ever tried, highly recommended.
Reviewed by Talib
Used 10 grams post-workout with 8oz of grape juice. Deff noticed strength and size increase within the 6 week period I was using it!
Do I need to cycle this product?
- It is not necessary to cycle this product as it does not act upon any receptors. You can take this without taking a break.
Will this appear on a drug test?
- Creatine does not contain any ingredients that would cause it to appear on a routine drug test.
Does creatine make you gain weight?
- Creatine is not known for promoting weight gain as the dietary dosage does not contain enough calories to make you gain weight.
Can I consume coffee while taking this product?
- When taken as recommended, taking creatine and caffeine together shouldn't have any adverse effects on your body or your workouts. In some cases the two can actually complement each other nicely.